Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thankful

Inspired by my cousin Sandy I also decided to share what I am thankful for in this rough world we are living in right now.
1) My husband who loves me and tells me that everyday
2) My daughter whose hugs and kisses make the days seem brighter
3) The rest of my extended family
4) For having the freedom to be able to celebrate my faith
5) A house we to live in and a car to drive
6) The great opportunity to get to stay home with Ellie
7) Having enough money to get by, not a lot extra but enough which is more than a lot of people right now
8) Jayce finally using the potty almost all the time!
9) My friends who do have kids and understand the worries of being a mom
10) My friends who do not have families of their own yet that they do not forget me

No comments: