Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I would love to show you some pics of our new years eve but it was pretty uneventful. We hung out at our friends house. Since Lisa and I are both pregnant there was no drinking or partying. We watched a movie exchanged gifts and watched the kids play. We all were fighting sleep at 10, but us adults stayed up til midnight and rang in the new year. Jess keeps talking about our wild adventure and how we are party animals and we just laugh because we would have happily been in bed by 10.

The new year has been pretty uneventful. Due to the crazy fun icy weather we have mostly stayed home and just hung out. We have watched movies galore and watched Ellie totally destroy the living room in 10 seconds. Christmas really caused a toy explosion in our house and I desperately need to go through the toys again and pack some away.

Tomorrow I have another ultrasound for the tech to practice a new test they can do. It should be fun being the practice patient. I am thinking that she will spend lots of time looking at our baby and taking lots of measurements. I am so excited, yet sad because Jess has a class and will miss this ultrasound too. Luckily I am going to record it and he can watch it when he gets home.

No comments: