Friday, May 8, 2009

getting closer!




On Sunday I will be 30 weeks! I cannot believe how fast this pregnnacy is going. I cannot believe how much I still have left to do! This time with Ellie her room was done put together, and I had washed her clothes 2 times! This time I have the closet cleaned out (both the baby's and ellie's) and I have gone thru the tote and picked out the gender neutral clothes. I also have a good assortment of boy clothes hanging in the closet from garage sales. My grandma, Maggie, and myself have found boys clothes and bought them. We all think it is a boy. We are 100% set on girls clothes since Ellie was a July baby too so we have not been getting any of those.

These pics are of me this week at 29 weeks 3 days. I am figuring I have only about 8-10 weeks before this baby is born. I thought not finding out the gender would be hard but worth it, but honestly things have flown by so fast the suspense is not killing me and I am loving not knowing! We have a LONG list of boys names, not started on girls names, and no way of finalizing the choice. I think we will try to narrow it down a bit more and then wait until he/she gets here and decide the name for him/her. The added bonus of not sharing is you wont have to hear the negative comments about your choice. I can't see someone coming to the hospital and saying anything after the babyis already named, although I honestly would not put it past anyone. :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You look great, Sam! I can't believe how fast time has flown! I think its awesome that you chose not to find out the sex of the baby, if we ever have another, I think I would do that. I loved not telling anyone Syd's name, never heard a negative comment and it kept everyone guessing! :)

Best wishes!