Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finally.....


It has been ordered. Since I heard about the Kindle I have wanted one. Reading is my favorite hobby. I love the way my imagination can paint a picture of what I am reading. It calms me and I often find myself rereading books off the shelf I have read several times because I dont have a new book to read. Well thanks to swagbucks I will now have the capability to read just about any book I want by a quick download and it is much cheaper than buying the book. Plus they have hundreds of free books that can also be downloaded. I went with the $139 Kindle because my Phone can be a Hot spot so I should not need the 3G network on the Kindle, plus if I do go anywhere I can plan on having enough books to keep me busy!
And because I am a girl and I still had left over Amazon gift cards from my swagbucks I bought this too make it prettyAnd this to protect it in my black hole, I mean purse. Arent they pretty. I love the whimiscal patterns. And I cant wait to get it!

After it was all said and done I paid 10.99 for everything. I joined swagbucks in Jan. 2010 and have been using it as my search engine to go to blogger, my emails, facebook, and any other site I deccide to visit daily and randomly I will win swagbucks. As I accumulate the swagbucks I have been redeeming them for Amazon Gift Cards because my heart has been wanting the Kindle so badly. Jess told me I should use them to get something I wanted so I decided to do something for me for once. Well this week I should be receiving my long awaited winnings in the mail! If you have not already you should try swagbucks out. There is no gimic there is no trick. You just use it as your search engine and win randomly. If you refer people you can win up to 1,000 swagbucks along with their winnings and that is how I built up my swagbucks so fast.

I have refered many family and friends who were very hesitant and did not see the point but after trying it out they love it too. My referral link is www.swagbucks.com/refer/sampooh If you are interested you should check it out. I am sure glad I did!

No comments: