Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lent 2010

I have decided this year for Lent that I am going to better my life. My hope for this year is to make my family more of what I want it to be and also to deepen our faith inour family unit. I want to blog everyday, pray as a family every day, and spend more time together doing stuff that is fun and that we all enjoy.
I have heard it takes 30 days to form a habit and I want all of these things to be a good habit I have. And since Lent lasts 40 days it will be perfect.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I am feeling your pain, Sam. I am sick of the weather, tired of not letting the kids run outside, tired of snotty noses, tired of redirecting/enforcing time outs what feels like all on my own. Jon is working a ton to get things off the ground but is barely home, including the evenings. I just keep telling myself that it will all pay off and we'll enjoy a nice vacation somewhere fabulous. :)
I hope you can find some time for yourself, either scrapbooking or whatever else you would enjoy doing, even if its just for an hour. Sometimes us Moms are good at taking care of everyone else, but get lost in the process.
Love ya.