Saturday, February 27, 2010

yeah for good days

First completely random but these are from last year at this time. me pregnant with Hadley and this is Ellie on Feb 10, 2009
I cannot believe how much she has changed and that she was outside with no coat on and I remeber how nice it was. :( we have not been outside to play in forever because our snow piles are over her head. We are on day 80 of connsecutive days with a five inch snow depth. The record before this year was 54 days.


I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this am. I was tired and cranky. (obviously by the time I am bloggin I have a problem with staying up too late!) the boys came and were kind of loud and before you know it Ellie and Hadley were awake. I snapped my way through breakfast and brushing of teeth and then TRIED to check my email but was interupted. I then get ready to get dressed and a lovely white truck with the letters FEDEX stopped in front of my house. I threw on my hoodie and ran for the door. What could it be! I opened up the package and it was..............FREE JEANS!




I became a fan of lee jeans on facebook back in December and somehow won a free pair of jeans. I completely forgot about them and needed that surprise today. I was eager to try them on and they fit great and did I mention they were FREE! they smelled like fuel so I threw them in the dirty clothes and finished getting dressed.


I then went and everyone got ready for school without complaining or without me nagging to get ready over and over and over. Team Umizoomi was on when we returned and so Jayce and ellie were happy. They helped themselves to the cheezeits and even got a sippy cup of water after going potty by themselves (seriously when did my 2 year old become big enough to do so much for herself) hadley and I decided to farm (on her farm this time :) ) and everyone was happy.




Maggie came over with Corbin and we dined on cheese quessadillas for lunch and then.... WAIT FOR IT......EVERY ONE OF THE KIDS NAPPED! you have no idea how long it has been since they all napped. I sat down and searched for some swagbucks and farmed (my farm this time!) After nap I hurried them off back to sadies so i could go see my cute new little cousin in 3D/4D! Abbie invited me to her ultrasound and I cannot wait to hold that chubby cheeked little girl. She is adorable!




I got home and my friends Christina and Jon Weber swung by to visit and drop off some DVDS for me to watch. It was great visiting with them and talking about all that fun stuff that goes along with being a grown up and starting a family. we really need to spend more time with htem because I miss my Istina!




Jess then came home with Cheese Pizza Hut Pizza (double prize for him for bringing home dinner and remembering no meat on Friday!) and brought in the mail. and what was in my mailbox but a free sippy cup from juicy juice!




My great day is finished off by earnign some more swagbucks through searching and codes! I have no idea what I am going to turn them in for but I am excited at the possibilities!


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Yay for all the kiddos taking a nap!! It seems that when Sydney takes a nap, her buddy doesn't, and when he does, she doesn't. So nice to have Mom time!!