Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful 17



17 I am thankful for 2 of the best gifts God has ever given me. Honestly I dont think we could have been any luckier. We were given two beautiful intelligent beings to shape and mold to be images of God.





Ellie is so adorable and uses the best manners. She is kind and caring and loves to help do everything but clean :) She is a mommys girl and if I leave for two minutes when I walk in the door she tells me how much she missed me. She is as smart as she is cute. Right now we are working on reading. She knows all of her letters/ and sounds so we decided why not jump into reading. My aunt Kelly gave us some books that she has memorized but since as she reads she points to the word she is reading she is picking up on words like the, I , a, and etc. Ellie overall is more than I ever wanted in a daughter. I remember thinking right after she was born how no two people in this world could ever make another Ellie. I still look at her and think the same thing. Amazing!
And my Hadley. If I had to describe her in two words it would be Daddys Girl. She loves me too but when she sees her dad her eyes light up and she takes off for him. I actually love that about her because we have the same taste. im head over heels for her dad too :) She loves LOVES babies. Luckily we have a lot of them here so she gets her fill. She also is one smart cookie although she doesnt talk much (maybe because her sister never takes a breath). You can ask her to go get anything and she goes and grabs it and brigns it to you. She loves dogs (like me) and gives the best hugs in the world. Jess and I were so lucky to be twice blessed.

I chose to share this thankful on day 17 because that is their birthdate and I am not sure it could be any more special than that!


No comments: