Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful in November!

On facebook many people are doing a status a day of what they are thankful for. I decided I wanted to do it in my blog. I probably wont blog everyday but at the end of the month I hope to have 30 things I am thankful for. Living the life I do I know that wont be a problem.

Nov. 1- I am thankful for my God. With him all things are possible and he is good all the time. My faith is so much of who I am that I am very thankful that I hold a place in my life for him.

Nov. 2- On Nov 2 (my grandma Charlotte's Birthday) I am thankful for my loved ones who are now gone. I hold memories of each of them and love telling stories of the fun times we shared.

Nov. 3- I am thankful for my freedom and for the soldiers who fight to maintain that freedom!

No comments: