Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful Part 2

November

4- I am thankful for my sister Sadie. On this day 15? or so years ago she was in a very bad car accident and I am very thankful to have her still here today. Although we fought and fought when we were younger she is one of my best friends today. I know she loves me unconditionally and that no matter what she would have my back.

5- I am thankful for my sister Maggie. After years of sharing a room together the age gap has lessened and she is another great friend. She has been through a lot in her life and she had rose above some really crappy things. Life isnt fair and although it is a hard pill to swallow she survived the unthinkable, losing a child, at just 17. Shes not only my sister and friend but a hero as well.

6- I am thankful for my brother Drew. Take my personality and flip it around and you have Drew. Although at times we are so different that is what I love the most about him. He can let those little things go and not think of every possible negative thing that could happen. This is a trait I long to have. And he also loves unconditionally. When he gives you a hug you can feel the love behind it. He will always be my Drew Boo

7-And to finish off my sibling I am thankful for Louie. I have always felt a bond with Louie from the time he was little. I am so proud of the person he has become. Even beyond the talent he posseses he ahs the truest kindest heart. He is a great role model for any young man and I am proud to share that he is my brother. He will make something big of himself. He cares deeply for others and puts his heart into everything he does. I hope my kids learn this from him, heck I hope I learn this from him!

8- I am thankful for my mom. I mean heck she raised five FIVE! outstanding citizens basically all on her own. She loved each one of us and found a way to connect with each one of us differently. Each one of us five are so different, but she found a way. You know she did a great job though when adult children come together and all get along, do stuff for each other, and talk on a regular basis. I have found that is not a trait very common in todays society.

9- I am thankful for my dad because without him I would not be here. I may not be as close to him as I am to my mom but I have never felt like he didnt love me. I never felt like he was not proud of who I have become.

10- I am thankful for a roof over my head and food to eat. Although i am ready to move and want a bigger house. We actually do fit in our house and wants arent always needs.

11- I am thankful for the nieces and nephews I have in my life. I can honestly say I love them as if they were my own children. As the years go by and the accomplishments they are starting to build up grow, I find myslef sharing stories of them with others as if they were mine. I love you Devin, Cayden, Jayce, Charlotte, Corbin, & Jaelyn!

12- I am thankful for my cousins. Who knew it would be so much fun growing up AND old with some of the best people in the world!

13- I am thankful for babyzone. Although I dont get on much now, I have made close friends with ladies all over the US. What started off with a common due date has grown into lifelong friendships. I have now in person met 2 of the ladies and I am hoping to meet many more! (one already scheduled in Feb!)

14- I am thankful for tv. I know I know lame, but besides books, it is my favorite way to chill out. and for a sick mommy who doesnt feel good and doesnt want to be a jungle gym it is the best :) ( I know I am pathetic)

No comments: